*The best way to contact Professor Johnson is via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Ph.D. University of Connecticut, 1974
Social History of Colonial Latin American, Economic History of Latin America.
- The Problem of Order in Changing Societies, 1990.
- Essays on the Price History of Eighteenth-Century Latin America, 1990.
- Economías Coloniales, 1992.
- The Political Economy of Spanish America in the Age of Revolution, 1994.
- The Earth and Its Peoples, 1997.
- The Faces of Honor, 1998.
- Colonial Latin America, 2000.
- Plebeian City: Buenos Aires and the Crisis of the Old Order (Duke University Press).
For more information, and to order the book directly from Duke University Press, please visit http://www.dukeupress.edu/Catalog/ViewProduct.php?productid=47391