Daniel Cozart - Class of 2011
UNC Charlotte's M.A. in Latin American Studies program exceeded my expectations. My professors were specialists in a variety of fields, and they all took the time to meet with me and discuss my research interests and professional plans outside of class. In short, the program was intellectually stimulating and challenging while also nurturing and supportive. Thanks to the consistent support and professional guidance of my professors, I was quickly on the path to a successful academic career upon completing the degree.
Daniel Cozart is an instructor at UNC Charlotte and a PhD student in the Department of History at the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
• Melina Monita-Pacheco (2010) – Latino New South Coordinator, Levine Museum for the Study of the New South, Charlotte, NC.
• Alvaro Segovia-Heredia (2010) - PhD student, Department of History, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY.
• Masonya Bennett (2010) - PhD student, Steven J. Green School of International & Public Affairs, African and African Diaspora Studies Program, at Florida International University, Miami, FL.
• Carron Griffiths (2010) - Professional in governmental affairs.
• Melissa Watkins (2010) - Critical Languages Program Assistant at Samford University, Birmingham, AL.
• Amy Kennemore (2012) - PhD student, Department of Anthropology, University of California- San Diego, San Diego, CA.
• Chayree Thomas (2012) - Spanish instructor at Lone Star College, Kingwood, TX.
• Alexandra Lemos Zagonel (2012) - PhD student, Department of History, Emory University, GA.
• Shavon Bell (2013) - Higher Education Professional, bilingual HR and recruiting.
• Ashleigh Blue (2013) – English and Spanish Teacher, Concord First Assembly, Concord, NC.
• Erin Fiorey (2013) - Program Analyst at CSRA Inc., Washington D.C.
• Audrey Henderson (2013) - PhD Student, Department of History, Emory University, Atlanta, GA.
• María Gabriela Rivero Fernández (2013) - Higher Education Professional
• Rachel Hill (2013) - Counselor at Converse University, SC.
• Martha Plumley (2013) – United States Army.
• David Arroyo Garay (2013) – Economic Development Coordinator, Latin American Coalition, Charlotte, NC.
• Alana Parks (2014) - Spanish Teacher, East Burke High School, Connelly Springs, NC.
• Janine Rodrigues Rangel de Assis (2014) - Instructor, Department of Languages and Culture Studies, UNC Charlotte.
• Candie Almengor (2015) – National Sales Director, Norsan, Charlotte, NC.
• Patty de Arcia (2016) – Instructor, Department of Languages and Culture Studies, UNC Charlotte.
• Andrea Guzmán (2016) – Instructor, Department of Languages and Culture Studies, UNC Charlotte.
• Paula Andrade (2016) – Instructor, Department of Languages and Culture Studies, UNC Charlotte
• Koffi Charles-Hector Yao-Kouamé (2016) – Graduate Student at American University.
• Nicholas Ortiz (2016) - PhD student, Department of History, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL.