- Paula Andrade, “The Catholic Church and the Free Womb Law in Recife, PE, Brazil: An Analysis of its social development, 1870-1878"
- Patricia Arcia, "Beyond Religion: Liberation Theology and Theology of the Hammer in El Salvador, a Comparative Analysis"
- Haley Nelson,
- Nicholas Ortiz, "Pedro Segundo and Getulio Vargas: National Leaders, Words, and Sociopolitical Change in Brazil during the Paraguayan War and World War II"
- Koffi Yao-Kouame, “Understanding the Crisis of Undocumented Minors from Central America Coming to the U.S." A case study in Mecklenburg County, North Carolina.
- Candie Almengor, "The Representation of Guatemala at the World's Fair in the Late Nineteenth Century"
- Michael Gallemore, "Baseball from Below: How America's Pastime Became a Hemispheric Cultural Phenomenon"
- Shavon Bell, "The Socioeconomic Impacat of Tourism: the Case of the Dominican Republic"
- Ashleigh Blue, " The Role of California as a Key Factor in Immigration Policy Development From 1986-1996"
- Erin Fiorey, "Truth and Reconciliation Comissions after Authoritarianism in the Southern Cone"
- Audrey Henderson, "Remedying the Ill: Mexican Agrarian Credit Reform and Its Environmental Impact on Revolutionary Mexico City"
- Rachel Anne Hill, ""O Brasil Espera que Cada Um Cumpre O Sem Dever": The Instituto Nacional de Cinema Educativo and the Development of the Brazilian Film Industry"
- Daniel González, "Origins of a Hybrid Fire Department: Development of Fire Protection in U.S.-Mexico Border Cities"
- María Gabriela Rivero Fernández, "The Impact of the Latino Entrepreneur in Charlotte, NC During the Last Decade"
- Amy Michelle Kennemore, "Debating Indigenous Authonomy in the Bolivian Highlands: Identity Politics and the Ayllu Movement in a Plurinational State"
- Wessley Paul Roberts, "Ch'orti Essentialism: Disentangling Identity and Hegemony in Western Honduras"
- Alexandra Lemos Zagonel, "Brazilian Rock in the Context of Redemocratization"
- Daniel Cozart, "Meadiating the Extremes of Globalization: Peru's Dirty War and the Limits of Reconciliation"
- Alvaro Mauricio Segovia Heredia, "The Huánuco Rebellion of 1812"